These services are offered to high potential executives, in key positions, to accelerate their development or prevent
Our goal is to ensure that your executives are performing at the highest level of technical and interpersonal competence.
Our process includes:
A staff psychologist conducts a battery of surveys to help executives understand their values, goals, motivations,
leadership style, ability to influence, and their inter-personal communication style.
Three hundred and sixty-degree feedback is collected from key stakeholders to complement the survey data. From the data conclusions we:
· Discuss the development needs with the supervisor of the executive.
· Give feedback to the executive.
· Create a development plan with the supervisor and the executive.
Coaching is provided in the areas identified on the development plan. Services
· Collection of feedback from significant players in the organization
about the executive's progress.
· Sessions usually once every two weeks for up to one year.
· Update meetings with the supervisor and the executive to chart
progress and receive feedback.
· Identification of skill gaps and an action plan to acquire the skills.