Participants will be able to:
- Find ways to work through identified
obstacles to concierge service delivery.
- Describe what occurs in a client transaction that represents
concierge service delivery.
- Demonstrate five listening skills to show empathetic behavior.
- Demonstrate the three
kinds of questions that can be used in a client interaction together data and problem solve to demonstrate knowledgeable and
- Defuse an irate client to demonstrate empathetic behavior.
- Improve the quality of email correspondence to demonstrate reliable, knowledgeable responsive and empathetic behavior.