Participants will be able to:
- Identify their communication
style, the communication style of their listener and be able to adjust their style to facilitate and influence their desired
- Use active listening skills to build and maintain relationships
- Use new questioning techniques to gather more useful, clear information from customers so they can most effectively
solve their problems.
- Manage customer perception
of service through knowing their customer and clarifying their customers' needs and expectations.
- Use influencing and negotiating skills internally/externally
to creatively resolve their customers' problems.