Participants will be able to:
- Equate metrics to our customers
and their expectations.
- Describe the flow of data through the telephone system and articulate
how to schedule and forecast for a call center.
- Use historical and real time data to manage a call center team and identify operating trends.
- Evaluate and apply methodologies
for moving the metrics and invoke contingency processes during a systems outage or low staffing by reacting appropriately.
- Easily identify telephone reps whose statistics are outside
the normal range and focus their coaching and feedback on those team members using the daily, weekly, and monthly reports.